Sheet End Closures
Sheet End Closures should be fitted to the ends of sheets once the anti-dust tape has been applied to give full protection to the cut edges. The closure incorporates a small lip at the bottom whose pupose is to act as a drip, allowing water to run off into the gutter before it can be blown back under the sheet by forces of wind.
Please note that for orders up to £250 + VAT, our polycarbonate products are subject to a manufacturers’ delivery charge of £15 + VAT. Delivery is free on all orders over £250 + VAT.
- PVC Sheet End Closure - 10mm x 2.1mtr Brown£8.41 £10.09
- PVC Sheet End Closure - 10mm x 2.1mtr White£7.94 £9.53
- PVC Sheet End Closure - 16mmm x 2.1mtr Brown£9.05 £10.86
- PVC Sheet End Closure - 16mmm x 2.1mtr White£8.41 £10.09
- PVC Sheet End Closure - 25mm x 2.1mtr Brown£9.52 £11.42
- PVC Sheet End Closure - 25mm x 2.1mtr White£9.05 £10.86
- PVC Sheet End Closure - 35mm x 2.1mtr Brown£11.13 £13.36
- PVC Sheet End Closure - 35mm x 2.1mtr White£11.13 £13.36
Want some advice on how to install your polycarbonate sheets, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.
Guides & Reviews
Installation & Maintenance
STORM DELIVERY & RETURNS
Our general Delivery & Returns policy can be found here. Below you can consult specific details regarding Delivery & Returns of Southgate products.
DELIVERY OF STORM BUILDING PRODUCTS FROM SOUTHGATE
PLEASE NOTE - we are currently experiencing short delays to shipments of Southgate products - lead times are currently approximately 2-3 days and may not necessarily follow the schedule below at this time.
- Polycarbonate Sheets and Bars
- Internal Cladding
- Hygiene Cladding
- Storm Decking
If ordering a Storm product then please consult the graphic below to see what day delivery will be in your area.
If you have any questions regarding delivery then please give us a call.