Dry Verge (Barge Board Refurb)
The roof verge is the point where the sloped roof meets the gable-end of the property. This area needs to be closed off to ensure that rain and wind cannot get under the tiles and into the roof space. In traditional building processes this closure is created using a mortar bed trowelled into place.
We offer a competitively priced alternative, the Manthorpe Dry Verge system which is a plastic verge. Available in Terracotta, Brown and Grey, there is a colour option to blend in with most types of roof coverings. Dry Verge systems have always been popular in the north of the UK but their use is now widespread across the whole of the country.
- Dry Verge Eaves Starter - Brown£2.21 £1.84
- Dry Verge Eaves Starter - Terracota£2.21 £1.84
- Dry Verge Ridge Cap Angled - Brown£4.49 £3.74
- Dry Verge Ridge Cap Angled - Terracota£4.49 £3.74
- Dry Verge Ridge Cap Round - Brown£4.49 £3.74
- Dry Verge Ridge Cap Round - Grey£4.49 £3.74
- Dry Verge Ridge Cap Round - Terracota£4.49 £3.74
- Dry Verge Unit Left Hand - Brown£2.78 £2.32
- Dry Verge Unit Left Hand - Terracotta£2.78 £2.32
- Dry Verge Unit Right Hand - Brown£2.78 £2.32
- Dry Verge Unit Right Hand - Terracotta£2.78 £2.32