Black MDPE Water Pipe (non-potable)
Black Non-Potable Water Main is used for irrigation, industrial or unclean water supply. It can also be used as a pumping main for sewage treatment plants.
Black MDPE Pipe is not suitable for use with potable water (drinking water), which should only be supplied in our WRAS approved Blue MDPE Pipes.
We stock MDPE Non-potable black water pipes in a variety of sizes to suit all of your applicational needs. Whether you’re growing crops, or you need a pumping main for a sewage system, our pipes of up to 50M should satisfy your needs.
Our standard range of water main fittiings can be used in conjunction with our Black MDPE water pipes.
- MDPE Pipe - 20mm x 25mtr Black£17.27 £20.72
- MDPE Pipe - 20mm x 50mtr BlackThis product is currently out of stock£34.54 £41.45
- MDPE Pipe - 25mtr x 25mtr Black£22.03 £26.44
- MDPE Pipe - 25mtr x 50mtr BlackThis product is currently out of stock£44.06 £52.87
- MDPE Pipe - 32mm x 25mtr Black£35.13 £42.16
- MDPE Pipe - 32mm x 50mtr Black£70.27 £84.32
- MDPE Pipe - 50mtr x 50mtr Black£169.11 £202.93
- MDPE Pipe - 63mm x 25mtr Black£136.36 £163.63
- MDPE Pipe - 63mm x 50mtr Black£272.72 £327.26