Land Drains - Flexible
The most popular method of removing surplus water from boggy areas is to install coiled land drain. When correctly installed, flexible land drain is a super-efficient way of collecting rainwater from the surrounding soil and transporting it to a harmless run-off area such as a stream, stormwater drain or a specially constructed soakaway.
The most common size that we sell is 110mm diameter, which is available in coil sizes of 25m, 50m and 100m. Other diameters are also available from stock – our range goes from 60mm right up to 150mm, which can carry enormous amounts of water.
- Perforated Land Drain - 60mm (O.D.) x 50mtr Coil£39.25 £32.71 Save 20% £49.07 £40.89
- Perforated Land Drain - 80mm (O.D.) x 25mtr Coil£25.80 £21.50 Save 20% £32.24 £26.87
- Perforated Land Drain - 80mm (O.D.) x 50mtr Coil£47.52 £39.60 Save 20% £59.40 £49.50
- Perforated Land Drain - 100mm (O.D.) x 50mtr Coil£83.02 £69.18 Save 20% £103.76 £86.47
- Perforated Land Drain - 100mm (O.D.) x 100mtr Coil£166.03 £138.36 Save 20% £207.54 £172.95
- Perforated Land Drain - 160mm (O.D.) x 50mtr Coil£223.26 £186.05 Save 20% £279.07 £232.56
- Perforated Filter Drain Pre Wrapped - 80mm (O.D.) x 50mtr Coil£127.14 £105.95 Save 20% £158.93 £132.44
- Perforated Filter Drain Pre Wrapped - 100mm (O.D.) x 50mtr Coil£169.88 £141.57 Save 20% £212.35 £176.96
- Land Drain Y Junction - 160mm£10.15 £8.46 Save 20% £12.68 £10.57
- Land Drain Connector - 60mm£2.66 £2.22 Save 20% £3.34 £2.78
- Land Drain Connector - 80mm£2.95 £2.46 Save 20% £3.68 £3.07
- Land Drain Connector - 100mm£3.34 £2.78 Save 20% £4.18 £3.48
- Land Drain Connector - 160mm£4.76 £3.97 Save 20% £5.95 £4.96
Want some advice on how to install your Land Drains, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.