Sheet Edge Trims
Polycarbonate Sheets can finished at the edges in three different ways. You can fit either a PVC or an Aluminium F shaped trim directly onto the edge of the polycarbonate sheet, or alternatively you can use a Rafter Bar Edge Trim, which fits into one side of a standard timber supported rafter bar and cleverly masks the aluminium profile.
Please note that for orders up to £250 + VAT, our polycarbonate products are subject to a manufacturers’ delivery charge of £15 + VAT. Delivery is free on all orders over £250 + VAT.
- Rafter Bar Edge Trim - 6mtr White£59.83 £71.80
- Rafter Bar Edge Trim - 6mtr Brown£59.83 £71.80
- Rafter Bar Edge Trim - 5mtr White£49.54 £59.45
- Rafter Bar Edge Trim - 5mtr Brown£49.54 £59.45
- Rafter Bar Edge Trim - 4mtr White£29.96 £35.95
- Rafter Bar Edge Trim - 4mtr Brown£29.96 £35.95
- Rafter Bar Edge Trim - 3mtr White£22.57 £27.08
- Rafter Bar Edge Trim - 3mtr Brown£22.57 £27.08
- Rafter Bar Edge Trim - 2.5mtr White£25.85 £31.02
- Rafter Bar Edge Trim - 2.5mtr Brown£25.85 £31.02
- Rafter Bar Edge Trim - 2mtr White£20.68 £24.82
- Rafter Bar Edge Trim - 2mtr Brown£20.68 £24.82
- PVC F Section Rafter Supported - 25mm x 4mtr White£19.61 £23.53
- PVC F Section Rafter Supported - 25mm x 4mtr Brown£19.61 £23.53
- PVC F Section Rafter Supported - 25mm x 3mtr White£14.72 £17.66
- PVC F Section Rafter Supported - 25mm x 3mtr Brown£14.72 £17.66
- PVC F Section Rafter Supported - 16mmm x 4mtr White£18.76 £22.51
- PVC F Section Rafter Supported - 16mmm x 4mtr Brown£18.76 £22.51
Want some advice on how to install your polycarbonate sheets, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.
Guides & Reviews
Installation & Maintenance
STORM DELIVERY & RETURNS
Our general Delivery & Returns policy can be found here. Below you can consult specific details regarding Delivery & Returns of Southgate products.
DELIVERY OF STORM BUILDING PRODUCTS FROM SOUTHGATE
PLEASE NOTE - we are currently experiencing short delays to shipments of Southgate products - lead times are currently approximately 3-7 days and may not necessarily follow the schedule below at this time.
- Polycarbonate Sheets and Bars
- Internal Cladding
- Hygiene Cladding
- Storm Decking
If ordering a Storm product then please consult the graphic below to see what day delivery will be in your area.
** Storm will endeavour to adhere to this delivery schedule wherever possible
** Orders over 5m in length and/or over 250kg MAY be subject to extended lead times
** Sheets over 6m will be subject to a £150 delivery surcharge and extended lead times
If you have any questions regarding delivery then please give us a call.