Sheet Edge Trims
Polycarbonate Sheets can finished at the edges in three different ways. You can fit either a PVC or an Aluminium F shaped trim directly onto the edge of the polycarbonate sheet, or alternatively you can use a Rafter Bar Edge Trim, which fits into one side of a standard timber supported rafter bar and cleverly masks the aluminium profile.
Please note that for orders up to £250 + VAT, our polycarbonate products are subject to a manufacturers’ delivery charge of £15 + VAT. Delivery is free on all orders over £250 + VAT.
- Rafter Bar Edge Trim - 6mtr White£64.92 £77.90
- Rafter Bar Edge Trim - 6mtr Brown£64.92 £77.90
- Rafter Bar Edge Trim - 5mtr White£53.75 £64.50
- Rafter Bar Edge Trim - 5mtr Brown£53.75 £64.50
- Rafter Bar Edge Trim - 4mtr White£32.51 £39.01
- Rafter Bar Edge Trim - 4mtr Brown£32.51 £39.01
- Rafter Bar Edge Trim - 3mtr White£24.49 £29.39
- Rafter Bar Edge Trim - 3mtr Brown£24.49 £29.39
- Rafter Bar Edge Trim - 2.5mtr White£28.05 £33.66
- Rafter Bar Edge Trim - 2.5mtr Brown£28.05 £33.66
- Rafter Bar Edge Trim - 2mtr White£22.44 £26.93
- Rafter Bar Edge Trim - 2mtr Brown£22.44 £26.93
- PVC F Section Rafter Supported - 25mm x 4mtr White£21.28 £25.54
- PVC F Section Rafter Supported - 25mm x 4mtr Brown£21.28 £25.54
- PVC F Section Rafter Supported - 25mm x 3mtr White£15.97 £19.16
- PVC F Section Rafter Supported - 25mm x 3mtr Brown£15.97 £19.16
- PVC F Section Rafter Supported - 16mmm x 4mtr White£20.35 £24.42
- PVC F Section Rafter Supported - 16mmm x 4mtr Brown£20.35 £24.42
Want some advice on how to install your polycarbonate sheets, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.
Guides & Reviews
Installation & Maintenance
STORM DELIVERY & RETURNS
Our general Delivery & Returns policy can be found here. Below you can consult specific details regarding Delivery & Returns of Southgate products.
DELIVERY OF STORM BUILDING PRODUCTS FROM SOUTHGATE
PLEASE NOTE - we are currently experiencing short delays to shipments of Southgate products - lead times are currently approximately 3 - 7 working days and may not necessarily follow the schedule below at this time.
- Polycarbonate Sheets and Bars
- Internal Cladding
- Hygiene Cladding
- Storm Decking
Please note that if returned with no fault of the product from the manufacturer, all storm products incur a 15% restocking fee and a collection charge if collection is required.
If ordering a Storm product then please consult the graphic below to see what day delivery will be in your area.
** Storm will endeavour to adhere to this delivery schedule wherever possible
** Orders over 5m in length and/or over 250kg MAY be subject to extended lead times
** Sheets over 6m will be subject to a £150 delivery surcharge and extended lead times
If you have any questions regarding delivery then please give us a call.