Steel Gutter - Copper Effect
Giving the appearance of a copper gutter but with the strength and durability of Galvanised Steel, this system as with all Galeco Steel gutters comes with a 35 year mechanical guarantee. Available in 135mm with an 87mm downpipe system, the internal curved feature on the front of the gutter increases the carrying capacity of the system considerably when compared to other steel gutter systems.
Please note when comparing prices - our angles come with seals and do not require additional unions like most other systems.
- Steel Gutter Side Rafter Bracket - 135mm Copper Effect£10.79 £8.99
- Steel Gutter Union - 135mm Copper Effect£6.97 £5.81
- Steel Gutter Union with Bracket - 135mm Copper Effect£9.65 £8.04
- Steel Gutter External Angle - 90 Degree x 135mm Copper Effect£29.64 £24.70
- Steel Gutter Internal Angle - 90 Degree x 135mm Copper Effect£31.85 £26.54
- Steel Gutter External Adjustable Angle - 135mm Copper Effect£34.62 £28.85
- Steel Gutter External Stopend - 135mm Copper Effect£4.60 £3.83
- Steel Downpipe Clip with Fixing - 87mm Copper Effect£4.15 £3.45
- Steel Gutter Optional Increased Length Screw and Plug£0.64 £0.54
- Steel Downpipe Bend - 60 Degree x 87mm Copper Effect£11.54 £9.62
- Steel Downpipe Bend - 90 Degree x 87mm Copper Effect£17.34 £14.45
- Steel Gutter Hopper - for 87mm Outlet Copper Effect£64.26 £53.55
- Steel Downpipe Branch - 87mm Copper Effect£41.63 £34.69
Want some advice on how to install your Steel Gutters, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.