Whether you are looking to provide solutions for issues regarding grass, gravel or ground stabilisation, we have a range of products that reduce stormwater runoff in pedestrian, driving or parking areas.
Some of our catalogue is provided by Rainsmart Solutions, whose products are distributed worldwide and FloPlast, long-term developers of products for the UK construction sector.
Ground Guard tile matts are an eco-friendly solution and are tested in excess of 200 tonnes per square metre spread load. They excel in areas of grass, ground, and gravel, as well as more specialist needs such as disabled access routes, golf buggy paths and driveways and residential lawn parking.
Similarly, our Nero Pave tiles can host up to 230 tonnes per square metre, and is the strongest product in the market, while still being lightweight and easy to install through convenient pre-clipped panels. Recommended applications of this product are to be filled with gravel or soil to make an aesthetical pleasing surface to drive on.
The range is also eco-friendly and reduces erosion and soil migration, heat island effects, and maintains actual void size for this after backfill and compaction, as well as effective drainage. It is also the only product on the market that provides ideal moist conditions for root growth, thanks to its unique hexagonal, open grid design which allows natural root development to occur.
Our products also reduce run-offs, increase groundwater recharge, improve quality of stormwater discharge and have the added benefit of reducing or eradicating the need for traditional stormwater structures.
- Ground Guard Tile - 390mm x 390mm x 40mm£3.34 £4.01
- Ground Guard Tile - 390mm x 390mm x 40mm - 3 Boxes of 20£175.06 £210.07
- Rainsmart Nero Pave - 50mm - Pack of 8£37.60 £45.12
- Rainsmart Nero Pave - 50mm Permeable Paving£5.20 £6.24
- Rainsmart Nero Pave 24 SQM - Pack of 80£357.20 £428.64
- Rainsmart Nero Pave 50 SQM - Pack of 168£730.38 £876.46
- Rainsmart Nero Pave 200 SQM - Pack of 672£2,998.87 £3,598.64