Cast Iron Effect Gutter - Half Round
Cast Iron Effect Half Round gutter has been manufactured to closely resemble the original Victorian Gutter system, both in profile and the finished effect.
If you have never seen Cast Iron Effect guttering before the overall appearance of a finished installation is both impressive and deceiving - it really does like metal gutter, both on high level and low level installations. The mottled, satin effect is achieved in a secondary paint process using a closely guarded formula. The results are dramatic and speak for themselves. What's more this unique finish is guaranteed for 20 years.
Unlike normal Half Round guttering, the downpipe fittings for the cast effect system are also manufactured to resemble their cast iron predecessors, with clips, bends, connectors, shoes and hoppers all incorporating classy feature mouldings that add to the period feel of the system.
- Half Round Gutter Fascia Bracket - 112mm Cast Iron Effect£1.74 £2.09
- Half Round Gutter Union Bracket - 112mm Cast Iron Effect£6.01 £7.21
- Half Round Gutter Angle - 90 Degree x 112mm Cast Iron Effect£8.52 £10.22
- Half Round Gutter Angle - 135 Degree x 112mm Cast Iron Effect£8.92 £10.70
- Half Round Gutter External Stopend - 112mm Cast Iron Effect£4.64 £5.57
- Half Round Gutter Internal Stopend - 112mm Cast Iron Effect£4.04 £4.85
- Half Round Gutter Running Outlet - 112mm Cast Iron Effect£7.90 £9.48
- Half Round Gutter Stopend Outlet - 112mm Cast Iron Effect£9.73 £11.68
- Round Downpipe Offset Bend - 112.5 Degree x 68mm Cast Iron Effect£9.58 £11.50
- Round Downpipe Bend - 92.5 Degree x 68mm Cast Iron Effect£12.43 £14.92
- Round Downpipe Shoe with Fixing Lugs - 68mm Cast Iron Effect£14.55 £17.46
Cast Iron Effect Gutter
Want some advice on how to install your Cast Iron Effect Gutters, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.