Cast Iron Gutter - Ogee - 115mm Primed
This category of Cast Iron Ogee comes in a grey transit primer which reduces damage done to the gutter between the warehouse and site. This is the most commonly used size of Ogee, which is very popular due to the traditional feel of the profile.
As the Ogee profile is asymmetrical, all sockets are found on the left side of each fitting, if facing the gutter head on. For this reason stopends and stopend outlets are either left or right handed, and corners are either external or internal depending on which path the guttering needs to take. Viewing the pictures should make it apparent which fitting is suitable for your job, although if you do need help please do not hesitate to contact us
EXACT SIZE SPECIFICATIONS
The 115mm Ogee guttering system has an internal width of exactly 115mm, and a depth of 60mm, making it slightly shallower than the Notts Ogee system. The guttering comes in 1.83m (1829mm) lengths which equates to the old 6ft imperial measurement.
Please note that for orders up to £750 + VAT, our cast iron guttering products are subject to a manufacturers’ delivery charge of £35 + VAT. Delivery is free on all orders over £750 + VAT.
- Cast Iron Ogee Gutter Fascia Bracket - 115mm Primed£3.55 £4.26
- Cast Iron Ogee Gutter Side Rafter Bracket - 115mm Galvanised£9.80 £11.76
- Cast Iron Ogee Gutter Top Rafter Bracket - 115mm Galvanised£9.80 £11.76
- Cast Iron Ogee Gutter Rise & Fall Bracket - 115mm Galvanised£14.07 £16.88
- Cast Iron Ogee Gutter Union - 115mm Primed£9.37 £11.24
- Cast Iron Ogee Gutter External Angle - 90 Degree x 115mm Primed£15.99 £19.19
- Cast Iron Ogee Gutter Internal Angle - 90 Degree x 115mm Primed£15.99 £19.19
- Cast Iron Ogee Gutter External Angle - 135 Degree x 115mm Primed£15.99 £19.19
- Cast Iron Ogee Gutter Internal Angle - 135 Degree x 115mm Primed£15.99 £19.19
- Cast Iron Ogee Gutter Left Hand Stopend - 115mm Primed£5.75 £6.90
- Cast Iron Ogee Gutter Right Hand Stopend - 115mm Primed£5.75 £6.90
- Cast Iron Ogee Gutter Running Outlet - 115mm for 65mm Downpipe Primed£15.99 £19.19
- Cast Iron Ogee Gutter Running Outlet - 115mm for 75mm Downpipe Primed£15.99 £19.19
- Cast Iron Ogee Gutter Right Hand Stopend Outlet - 115mm for 65mm Downpipe Primed£15.62 £18.74
- Cast Iron Ogee Gutter Right Hand Stopend Outlet - 115mm for 75mm Downpipe Primed£15.62 £18.74
- Cast Iron Ogee Gutter Left Hand Stopend Outlet - 115mm for 65mm Downpipe Primed£15.62 £18.74
- Cast Iron Ogee Gutter Left Hand Stopend Outlet - 115mm for 75mm Downpipe Primed£15.62 £18.74
Want some advice on how to install your Cast Iron Gutters, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.
Guides & Reviews
Installation & Maintenance
HARGREAVES DELIVERY & RETURNS
Delivery of Hargreaves Foundry Cast Iron Products
Please note - there is an extended lead time for some of these products as detailed below.
Next day delivery is available on (providing orders are placed by 12 noon):
- Round Downpipes & Fittings
- Gutters & Fittings
- Standard Rainwater Heads
- Traditional Express (Pushfit soil) fittings and 1.8mtr lengths
Please allow 3-5 days for delivery of any:
- Soil Pipes & Fittings
- Drainage Pipes & Fittings
- Traditional Express (Pushfit soil) 3mtr lengths
Our Returns Policy for Hargreaves Foundry Products
Our cast iron products come direct from Hargreaves Foundry (HF) in Halifax so returns will need to go directly back to them.
Terms & Conditions of any returns
- All return requests must be notified within 90 days of the goods being despatched from HF. All damaged items must be notified within 24 hours of receipt of goods.
- HF reserve the right to inspect the goods prior to any agreement to return.
- All items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Once agreed, the goods must be returned within 14 days from the date on the Return Form. Otherwise the return will be deemed void and no credit raised.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to arrange and pay the cost of returning the goods to HF.
- All returns must be accompanied with the relevant Return Form.
- The original carriage charge is non-refundable.
- If for any reason the goods are returned damaged, HF reserve the right to charge extra for any remedial work or to have the item scrapped without refunding. The cost of remedial work will be advised prior to being carried out. The customer will be given the option to take the returned goods back at their expense if desired.
- Any bespoke items or specially painted RAL coloured items are non-returnable.
- Mech 416 Soil System pipes are non-returnable.
- All credits will be raised once the goods have been returned and inspected.
Restocking Charges which apply
Please be aware that all returns for Cast Iron Gutters and Soil & Drainage will incur a re-stocking charge:
- Premier Primed Standard Rainwater - 25%
- Premier Extra (Black) Standard Rainwater - 35%
- Premier Primed Sand Cast Rainwater - 25%
- Premier Extra (Black) Sand Cast Rainwater- 35%
- Premier LCC Soil - 25%
- Halifax Soil & Drain Systems Fittings Only - 25%
- Mech 416 Soil System Fittings Only - 35%
- Traditional Express Soil System - 35%
The % charged is based on the net selling price of the original goods - this charge is unfortunately out of our control as it is levied on us by the manufacturer.