Woven Geotextiles are made from 100% polypropylene or polyester and have long been specified by marine engineers, civil engineers and landscape contractors for use in stabilising soil and aggregate layers.
USES FOR GEOTEXTILE MEMBRANES
Woven Geotextiles are ideal for soil separation and stabilising, particularly useful when constructing soakaway systems. They are also commonly used for the reinforcement of aggregate layers beneath roads and tracks, providing a separating layer which prevents ruts from forming.
Drainage Sales woven membranes are available in full rolls (4.5m x 100m) or by the metre.
Non Woven membranes offer excellent rates of drainage and filtration, and hence are Ideal for wrapping the outer faces of water crates and land drains used for soakaway purposes.
Other uses include soil stabilisation, retaining walls, road sub-bases and construction works, filtration systems and ground reinforcement.
- Geotextile Protection Fleece - 4.5mtr x 100mtr Roll£780.67 £936.80
- Geotextile Protection Fleece 2mtr x 50mtr Roll£337.05 £404.46
- Geotextile Membrane - 4.5mtr Wide Per Metre£4.39 £5.27
- Geotextile Membrane - 4.5mtr x 100mtr Roll£151.67 £182.00
- Geotextile Membrane Non Woven - 4.5mtr Wide Per Metre£7.11 £8.53
- Geotextile Membrane Non Woven - 4.5mtr x 100mtr Roll£219.65 £263.58
Want some advice on how to install your soakaways, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.
Guides & Reviews
Installation & Maintenance
Our general Delivery & Returns policy can be found here. Below you can consult specific details regarding the Delivery & Returns of TCS Geotechnics products.
DELIVERY OF ECOSCAPE PRODUCTS
- All TCS Geotechnics products are currently experiencing delivery lead times of 3 - 7 working days.