Our stormproof corrugated sheets are perfect for use in creating carports, greenhouses, canopies and many other types of shelters. Each UV protected sheet is easy to cut, virtually unbreakable and does not crack like PVC when fixing. This combination of factors allows for an easy installation process, no matter the application.
Stormroof corrugated sheets will not go yellow or brittle with age and are made from resin, which makes them 200 times stronger than glass of the same thickness. These stormroof sheets also have excellent fire resisting qualities, they have a higher melting point than fibreglass and are certified with a Class 1(Y) Fire Rating.
Applications For Corrugated Stormroof Sheets
- Covered Walkways
- Swimming Pools
- Factory Partitions
- Cold Frames
Want some advice on how to install your polycarbonate sheets, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.
Guides & Reviews
Installation & Maintenance
Clear Amber Delivery & Returns
Delivery of Products From Clear Amber
The following Clear Amber Product ranges are on a 2 - 4 day lead time, and are delivered direct from the manufacturer.
- Corrapol corrugated sheets
Returns of Products From Clear Amber
- All returns will incur a 30% restocking fee
- Normally, we would work within a 30 day limit on returns
- If a customer wishes the manufacturer to collect there will be a £30+VAT collection fee
- Any made-to-order/cut-to-size/bespoke items fall outside of Clear Amber's NQS Returns Policy