Sewage Treatment Plants
Please note - All of our Sewage Treatment Plants Automatically Qualify for 10% Discount
Sewage treatment plants are designed to remove bacteria and other contaminants from waste water. The method of treatment can be physical, biological or chemical or a mixture of all three, depending upon the sophistication of the system in question. The aim of the treatment plant is to produce an environmentally safe effluent and a solid waste that can be disposed of or re-utilised as fertiliser.
We sell a wide range of Sewage Treatment Plants from market-leading brands such as Graf, Clearwater and WPL. Sewage Treatment Plants are used in properties that are not connected to a mains drainage system. They collect effluent from household foul drainage systems (WC's, Kitchens, Bathrooms etc) and usually separate it into two chambers, solid and liquid.
How Sewage Treatment Plants Work
The liquid (effluent chamber) is treated using a variety of mechanical and/or chemical processes depending upon the specific system, stimulating helpful bacteria which "clean" the effluent. The resultant "cleaned" liquid, which is generally around 95% clean water, can then be returned to a ditch or natural watercourse. The remaining sludge is removed from the solid chamber by specialist companies on a regular basis as required.
Sizing of Sewage Treatment Plants
STP's are sized on the amount of persons living in the property or properties that use the STP. Often the treatment plant will be connected to a number of common properties, so we currently offer systems that are up to 55 person occupancy.
Pumped and Gravity Fed
Most STP's have either a gravity fed or pumped option for disposing of the cleaned water. With our Graf and Clearwater Sewage Treatment Plants, an optional pump can be purchased for use with the standard gravity outlet plant. With the WPL tanks there are individual tank options for either pumped or gravity fed.
Please allow seven days for delivery of this product.
- Graf One 2 Clean Sewage Treatment Plant Gravity Fed - 3750L 5 Persons£2,803.36 £2,336.13
- Graf One 2 Clean Sewage Treatment Plant Gravity Fed - 4800L 7 Persons£2,989.88 £2,491.57
- Graf One 2 Clean Sewage Treatment Plant Gravity Fed - 6500L 9 Persons£3,177.80 £2,648.16
- Graf One 2 Clean Sewage Treatment Plant Pumped Outlet - For 1-7 Persons Systems£652.11 £543.43
- Graf One 2 Clean Sewage Treatment Plant Pumped Outlet - For 9 Persons Systems£841.43 £701.19
- Graf One 2 Clean Turret Extension Piece£196.33 £163.61
- Graf One 2 Clean Option Exterior Plastic Cabinet£189.33 £157.77
- Clearwater Sewage Treatment Plant - 6 Persons£2,640.68 £2,200.57
- Clearwater Sewage Treatment Plant - 12 Persons£3,660.21 £3,050.18
- Clearwater Sewage Treatment Plant - 18 Persons£5,378.13 £4,481.78
- Clearwater Pumped Outlet£420.71 £350.60
- Dmc 6 Diamond Sewage Treatment Plant Gravity Fed - 9056L Capacity 21-27 Persons£8,778.90 £7,315.75
- Dmc 7 Diamond Sewage Treatment Plant Gravity Fed - 9056L Capacity 28-35 Persons£10,594.99 £8,829.16
- Dmc 8 Diamond Sewage Treatment Plant Gravity Fed - 15038L Capacity 36-45 Persons£12,620.02 £10,516.68
- Dmc 9 Diamond Sewage Treatment Plant Gravity Fed - 15038L Capacity 46-55 Persons£14,724.99 £12,270.83
Want some advice on how to install your underground drainage, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.