We not only stock the products and materials needed for your installations, but also the tools required to complete the job. Whether it’s a saw, hammer or a spirit level you need, we can provide it for you and in multiple sizes.
We sell different types of screws in large quantities of up to 1,000 to ensure you have enough to finish the job, and then some. Screws are used in the installation of a large amount of our products including replacement fascia, fascia boards, cladding and gutters.
Hammers & Saws
Our hammers will help you out with many kinds of installation that require any degree of nail hammering; this could include an application of replacement fascia or rafters and our saws have multiple uses that will help you with products from all of our sites, like how they can be used in conjunction with the silicon spray to cut and join pipes together.
Masonry Drill Bits
We sell a wide range of masonry drill bits that are among the different types of fixings you will need to install fascia boards, soffit boards and cladding. You can find out more about these in our guides & tips section.
The industrial glue we stock is perfect for fixing our PVC corners or joint trims to a PVC roofline and can be used with an activator spray which will allow it to set within just ten seconds without leaving a stain.
PinkGrip, Stixall & Instant Nails
The PinkGrip and Stixall adhesives can be used to bond virtually anything to anything on a building site and will even work underwater and in the rain. Instant nails multi-purpose adhesive is the prefect gap filling adhesive that will rival mechanical fixings in many applications and can be painted over.
Wipe Rolls & Wonder Wipes
Wipe rolls are sold in two sizes; 150M & 280M and are made of strong, soft two ply paper and are suitable for both home and industrial cleaning. On the other hand, wonder wipes have been specially designed for the cleaning of your tools as well as of course being able to wipe surfaces. Wonder wipes can clean up all sorts of messes including wet paint, semi-cured paint, sealants, adhesives, bitumen, expanding foam, oil, grease and silicon. It’s safe to say that wonder wipes should have you covered for any kind of installation.
- Black Rubble Sacks Heavy Duty - Pack Of 10£9.19 £11.03
- Irwin Jack 880 Universal Hand Saw - 22" - Box of 10£64.20 £77.04
- Irwin Jack 880 Universal Hand Saw - 20" - Box of 10£58.85 £70.62
- Window Knife Heavy Duty - 32mm£19.43 £23.32
- Olympic Glazing Shovel£7.99 £9.59
- Tape Measure - 10mtr£8.93 £10.72
- Trim Knife Blades Heavy Duty£2.92 £3.50
- Nylon Hammer - 450g£23.78 £28.54
- EDMA Extra Uni Mitre Shears£54.27 £65.12
- Window Knife Quarter Moon£9.75 £11.70
- Window & Glass Scraper£2.03 £2.44
- Hacksaw Blades - 12IN x 24T£3.91 £4.69
- Junior Hacksaw Blades - Card 5£3.14 £3.77
- Junior Hacksaw - 150mm£7.80 £9.36
- Spirit Level - 1000mm£22.50 £27.00
- Holesaw Arbor - 33mm-152mm Black£17.48 £20.98
- Holesaw - 70mm White£15.00 £18.00
Want some advice on how to install your sealants, tools and fixings, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.