Cast Iron Downpipes - Square - 75mm Primed
The Square version of our Cast Iron Downpipes gives a classic feel to the building it is installed on, whilst keeping up with the high standards of modern guttering. Cast Iron is very resilient against weather damage, transit damage and vandalism, so the system is exceptionally long lasting.
Whilst we are currently awaiting images for our 75mm Primed Square Downpipe range, the profile of these products is identical to our 75mm Black Square Downpipe range.
Please note: Square & Rectangular cast iron downpipes are made to order and have a delivery lead time of up to 14 days.
- Cast Iron Square Eared Downpipe - 75mm x 914mm Primed£179.44 £215.33
- Cast Iron Square Eared Downpipe - 75mm x 1829mm Primed£253.98 £304.78
- Cast Iron Square Downpipe Bend - 112.5 Degree x 75mm Primed£97.18 £116.62
- Cast Iron Square Downpipe Offset - 75mm Projection 75mm Primed£118.13 £141.76
- Cast Iron Square Downpipe Offset - 610mm Projection 75mm Primed£408.75 £490.50
- Cast Iron Square Downpipe Offset - 56mm Projection 75mm Primed£118.13 £141.76
- Cast Iron Square Downpipe Offset - 533mm Projection 75mm Primed£349.91 £419.89
- Cast Iron Square Downpipe Offset - 457mm Projection 75mm Primed£282.73 £339.28
- Cast Iron Square Downpipe Offset - 380mm Projection 75mm Primed£224.19 £269.03
- Cast Iron Square Downpipe Offset - 305mm Projection 75mm Primed£180.02 £216.02
- Cast Iron Square Downpipe Offset - 230mm Projection 75mm Primed£162.89 £195.47
- Cast Iron Square Downpipe Offset - 150mm Projection 75mm Primed£121.46 £145.75
- Cast Iron Square Downpipe Offset - 115mm Projection 75mm Primed£121.46 £145.75
- Cast Iron Square Downpipe Bend - 92.5 Degree x 75mm Primed£97.18 £116.62
- Cast Iron Square Downpipe Bend - 135 Degree x 75mm Primed£97.18 £116.62
- Cast Iron Square Downpipe Eared Shoe - 75mm Primed£124.42 £149.30
- Cast Iron Square Downpipe Eared Anti-Splash Shoe - 75mm Primed£173.58 £208.30
- Cast Iron Square Downpipe Eared Loose Socket with Spigot - 75mm Primed£72.58 £87.10
Want some advice on how to install your Cast Iron Gutters, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.
Guides & Reviews
Installation & Maintenance
Our general Delivery & Returns policy can be found here. Below you can consult specific details regarding the Delivery & Returns of Hargreaves Cast Iron products.
DELIVERY OF HARGREAVES FOUNDRY CAST IRON PRODUCTS
Please note - all Hargreaves products are currently on a 3 - 5 working day delivery lead time. Below are the delivery time frames that are usually expected for Hargreaves products.
Same day dispatch is available on (providing orders are placed by 11:00 AM):
- Round Downpipes & Fittings
- Gutters & Fittings
- Standard Rainwater Heads
- Traditional Express (Pushfit soil) fittings and 1.8mtr lengths
Please allow 3-5 days for delivery of any:
- Soil Pipes & Fittings
- Drainage Pipes & Fittings
- Traditional Express (Pushfit soil) 3mtr lengths
The following products are made to order, please allow 7-10 days for delivery:
Please note, that although most of our Cast Iron products are ex-stock, some items may be made to order, or painted to order, which can lead to extended lead times. Should your order be affected by this, we will contact you as soon as we can to advise of any delays.
Our Returns Policy for Hargreaves Foundry Products
Our cast iron products come directly from Hargreaves Foundry (HF) in Halifax so returns will need to go directly back to them.
Terms & Conditions of any returns
- All return requests must be notified within 90 days of the goods being despatched from HF. All damaged items must be notified within 24 hours of receipt of goods.
- HF reserve the right to inspect the goods prior to any agreement to return.
- All items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Once agreed, the goods must be returned within 14 days from the date on the Return Form. Otherwise, the return will be deemed void and no credit raised.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to arrange and pay the cost of returning the goods to HF.
- All returns must be accompanied by the relevant Return Form.
- The original carriage charge is non-refundable.
- If for any reason the goods are returned damaged, HF reserve the right to charge extra for any remedial work or to have the item scrapped without refunding. The cost of remedial work will be advised prior to being carried out. The customer will be given the option to take the returned goods back at their expense if desired.
- Any bespoke items or specially painted RAL coloured items are non-returnable.
- Mech 416 Soil System pipes are non-returnable.
- All credits will be raised once the goods have been returned and inspected.
Restocking Charges which apply
Please be aware that all returns for Cast Iron Gutters and Soil & Drainage will incur a re-stocking charge:
- Premier Primed Standard Rainwater - 25%
- Premier Extra (Black) Standard Rainwater - 35%
- Premier Primed Sand Cast Rainwater - 25%
- Premier Extra (Black) Sand Cast Rainwater- 35%
- Premier LCC Soil - 25%
- Halifax Soil & Drain Systems Fittings Only - 25%
- Mech 416 Soil System Fittings Only - 35%
- Traditional Express Soil System - 35%
The % charged is based on the net selling price of the original goods - this charge is unfortunately out of our control as it is levied on us by the manufacturer.