Cast Iron Gutter - Box Section - 100mm Primed
100mm Box Gutter range has many benefits which are standard of cast iron systems, such as longevity and strength, combined with the level angular feel of the box profile. The profile is slightly wider than it is deep, and comes in a grey primed finish to minimise damage in transit.
EXACT SIZE SPECIFICATIONS
The 100mm Box Gutter system has an internal length of 105mm and an overall depth of 72mm. This gutter comes in 1.83m (1829mm) lengths, to match the old fashioned imperial 6ft lengths, for ease of replacement.
Downpipes are listed separately due to the large choice that is available, please click here for all the details of our cast iron downpipes.
Please allow 72 hours for delivery of these products.
Please note that for orders up to £750 + VAT, our cast iron guttering products are subject to a manufacturers’ delivery charge of £35 + VAT. Delivery is free on all orders over £750 + VAT.
- Cast Iron Box Gutter - 100mm x 1829mm Primed£77.61 £93.13
- Cast Iron Box Gutter Fascia Bracket - 100mm Primed£7.81 £9.37
- Cast Iron Box Gutter Rise & Fall Bracket - 100mm Galvanised£15.62 £18.74
- Cast Iron Box Gutter Union - 100mm Primed£9.97 £11.96
- Cast Iron Box Gutter Angle - 90 Degree x 100mm Primed£26.45 £31.74
- Cast Iron Box Gutter Angle - 135 Degree x 100mm Primed£26.45 £31.74
- Cast Iron Box Gutter Stopend - 100mm Primed£7.67 £9.20
- Cast Iron Box Gutter Running Outlet - 100mm for 75mm Downpipe Primed£26.45 £31.74
- Cast Iron Box Gutter Running Outlet - 100mm for 65mm Downpipe Primed£26.45 £31.74
- Silicon Sealant Cartridge - 300ml£8.91 £10.69
- Zinc Plated Universal Pozidrive Gutter Bracket Screw - No.10 x 1.25mm£0.07 £0.08
Want some advice on how to install your Cast Iron Gutters, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.
Guides & Reviews
Installation & Maintenance
HARGREAVES DELIVERY & RETURNS
Delivery of Hargreaves Foundry Cast Iron Products
Please note - there is an extended lead time for some of these products as detailed below.
Next day delivery is available on (providing orders are placed by 12 noon):
- Round Downpipes & Fittings
- Gutters & Fittings
- Standard Rainwater Heads
- Traditional Express (Pushfit soil) fittings and 1.8mtr lengths
Please allow 3-5 days for delivery of any:
- Soil Pipes & Fittings
- Drainage Pipes & Fittings
- Traditional Express (Pushfit soil) 3mtr lengths
Our Returns Policy for Hargreaves Foundry Products
Our cast iron products come direct from Hargreaves Foundry (HF) in Halifax so returns will need to go directly back to them.
Terms & Conditions of any returns
- All return requests must be notified within 90 days of the goods being despatched from HF. All damaged items must be notified within 24 hours of receipt of goods.
- HF reserve the right to inspect the goods prior to any agreement to return.
- All items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Once agreed, the goods must be returned within 14 days from the date on the Return Form. Otherwise the return will be deemed void and no credit raised.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to arrange and pay the cost of returning the goods to HF.
- All returns must be accompanied with the relevant Return Form.
- The original carriage charge is non-refundable.
- If for any reason the goods are returned damaged, HF reserve the right to charge extra for any remedial work or to have the item scrapped without refunding. The cost of remedial work will be advised prior to being carried out. The customer will be given the option to take the returned goods back at their expense if desired.
- Any bespoke items or specially painted RAL coloured items are non-returnable.
- Mech 416 Soil System pipes are non-returnable.
- All credits will be raised once the goods have been returned and inspected.
Restocking Charges which apply
Please be aware that all returns for Cast Iron Gutters and Soil & Drainage will incur a re-stocking charge:
- Premier Primed Standard Rainwater - 25%
- Premier Extra (Black) Standard Rainwater - 35%
- Premier Primed Sand Cast Rainwater - 25%
- Premier Extra (Black) Sand Cast Rainwater- 35%
- Premier LCC Soil - 25%
- Halifax Soil & Drain Systems Fittings Only - 25%
- Mech 416 Soil System Fittings Only - 35%
- Traditional Express Soil System - 35%
The % charged is based on the net selling price of the original goods - this charge is unfortunately out of our control as it is levied on us by the manufacturer.