Cast Iron Gutter - Ogee G46 - 100mm Primed
G46 Moulded Gutter has a unique shape in terms of Ogee gutters, being a lot closer to a box shaped gutter than either Standard or Notts Ogee. Cast Iron is a fantastic material as it is strong and durable, meaning it requires little upkeep and will last a lot longer than other materials. This category is for the premier grey primed version of the Gutter range.
Downpipes are listed separately due to the large choice that is available, please click here for all the details of our cast iron downpipes.
EXACT SIZE SPECIFICATIONS
This category of G46 Moulded gutter has an internal width of 100mm and an overall depth of 75mm, giving it quite a high flow rate. This gutter comes in 1.83m (1829mm) lengths, to match the old fashioned imperial 6ft lengths, for ease of replacement.
- Cast Iron Moulded Ogee Gutter - 100mm x 1829mm Primed£62.02 £74.42
- Cast Iron Moulded Ogee Gutter Fascia Bracket - 100mm Primed£7.08 £8.50
- Cast Iron Moulded Ogee Gutter Rise & Fall Bracket - 100mm Galvanised£15.12 £18.14
- Cast Iron Moulded Ogee Gutter Union - 100mm Primed£18.16 £21.79
- Cast Iron Moulded Ogee Gutter External Angle - 90 Degree x 100mm Primed£43.39 £52.07
- Cast Iron Moulded Ogee Gutter Internal Angle - 90 Degree x 100mm Primed£43.39 £52.07
- Cast Iron Moulded Ogee Gutter External Angle - 135 Degree x 100mm Primed£43.39 £52.07
- Cast Iron Moulded Ogee Gutter Internal Angle - 135 Degree x 100mm Primed£43.39 £52.07
- Cast Iron Moulded Ogee Gutter Right Hand External Stopend - 100mm Primed£16.54 £19.85
- Cast Iron Moulded Ogee Gutter Left Hand Internal Stopend - 100mm Primed£16.54 £19.85
- Cast Iron Moulded Ogee Gutter Running Outlet - 100mm for 75mm Downpipe Primed£43.39 £52.07
- Cast Iron Moulded Ogee Gutter Running Outlet - 100mm for 65mm Downpipe Primed£43.39 £52.07
- Cast Iron Moulded Ogee Gutter Left Hand Stopend Outlet - 100mm for 75mm Downpipe Primed£43.39 £52.07
- Cast Iron Moulded Ogee Gutter Left Hand Stopend Outlet - 100mm for 65mm Downpipe Primed£43.39 £52.07
- Cast Iron Moulded Ogee Gutter Right Hand Stopend Outlet - 100mm for 75mm Downpipe Primed£43.39 £52.07
- Cast Iron Moulded Ogee Gutter Right Hand Stopend Outlet - 100mm for 65mm Downpipe Primed£43.39 £52.07
- Cast Iron Universal Gutter Fixing Screw - 30mm£0.65 £0.78
- Zinc Plated Universal Pozidrive Gutter Bracket Screw - No.10 x 1.25"£0.08 £0.10
Want some advice on how to install your Cast Iron Gutters, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.
Guides & Reviews
Installation & Maintenance
Our general Delivery & Returns policy can be found here. Below you can consult specific details regarding the Delivery & Returns of Hargreaves Cast Iron products.
DELIVERY OF HARGREAVES FOUNDRY CAST IRON PRODUCTS
Please note - all Hargreaves products are currently on a 3 - 5 working day delivery lead time. Below are the delivery time frames that are usually expected for Hargreaves products.
Same day dispatch is available on (providing orders are placed by 11:00 AM):
- Round Downpipes & Fittings
- Gutters & Fittings
- Standard Rainwater Heads
- Traditional Express (Pushfit soil) fittings and 1.8mtr lengths
Please allow 3-5 days for delivery of any:
- Soil Pipes & Fittings
- Drainage Pipes & Fittings
- Traditional Express (Pushfit soil) 3mtr lengths
The following products are made to order, please allow 7-10 days for delivery:
Please note, that although most of our Cast Iron products are ex-stock, some items may be made to order, or painted to order, which can lead to extended lead times. Should your order be affected by this, we will contact you as soon as we can to advise of any delays.
Our Returns Policy for Hargreaves Foundry Products
Our cast iron products come directly from Hargreaves Foundry (HF) in Halifax so returns will need to go directly back to them.
Terms & Conditions of any returns
- All return requests must be notified within 90 days of the goods being despatched from HF. All damaged items must be notified within 24 hours of receipt of goods.
- HF reserve the right to inspect the goods prior to any agreement to return.
- All items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Once agreed, the goods must be returned within 14 days from the date on the Return Form. Otherwise, the return will be deemed void and no credit raised.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to arrange and pay the cost of returning the goods to HF.
- All returns must be accompanied by the relevant Return Form.
- The original carriage charge is non-refundable.
- If for any reason the goods are returned damaged, HF reserve the right to charge extra for any remedial work or to have the item scrapped without refunding. The cost of remedial work will be advised prior to being carried out. The customer will be given the option to take the returned goods back at their expense if desired.
- Any bespoke items or specially painted RAL coloured items are non-returnable.
- Mech 416 Soil System pipes are non-returnable.
- All credits will be raised once the goods have been returned and inspected.
Restocking Charges which apply
Please be aware that all returns for Cast Iron Gutters and Soil & Drainage will incur a re-stocking charge:
- Premier Primed Standard Rainwater - 25%
- Premier Extra (Black) Standard Rainwater - 35%
- Premier Primed Sand Cast Rainwater - 25%
- Premier Extra (Black) Sand Cast Rainwater- 35%
- Premier LCC Soil - 25%
- Halifax Soil & Drain Systems Fittings Only - 25%
- Mech 416 Soil System Fittings Only - 35%
- Traditional Express Soil System - 35%
The % charged is based on the net selling price of the original goods - this charge is unfortunately out of our control as it is levied on us by the manufacturer.