Gutter Supplies sell a 21.5mm solvent weld overflow system in PVC-U with a comprehensive range of fittings.
Our overflow pipes are designed to prevent overflow and flooding from a liquid container such as a toilet tank by fitting to it. It should be fitted above your maximum liquid level so as a result, if the liquid reaches above that desired level, it will enter the pipe and be channelled somewhere else outside of the house, therefore not being allowed to rise any higher.
Joints should be solvent welded using SC250 Solvent Cement, manufactured to BS 6209.
- Overflow Coupling - 21.5mm White£0.85 £0.71 Save 20% £1.07 £0.89
- Overflow Pipe Clip - 21.5mm White£0.25 £0.21 Save 19% £0.31 £0.26
- Overflow Bend - 90 Degree x 21.5mm White£0.89 £0.74 Save 20% £1.10 £0.92
- Overflow Bend - 135 Degree x 21.5mm White£0.89 £0.74 Save 20% £1.10 £0.92
- Overflow Tee - 21.5mm White£0.89 £0.74 Save 20% £1.10 £0.92
- Overflow Bent Tank Connector - 21.5mm White£1.18 £0.98 Save 20% £1.48 £1.23
- Overflow Straight Tank Connector - 21.5mm White£1.18 £0.98 Save 20% £1.48 £1.23
- Overflow Waste Reducer - 21.5mm x 32mm£1.08 £0.90 Save 20% £1.34 £1.12
- Overflow Waste Reducer - 21.5mm x 40mm£1.08 £0.90 Save 20% £1.34 £1.12
Soil & Waste
Want some advice on how to install your soil and waste system, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.