Cast Iron Gutter - Half Round - 125mm Black
125mm Black Half Round Cast Iron is a popular range - although only 2mm deeper and 10mm wider than the 115mm section it has a larger flow capacity, making it more suitable for larger roofs or areas with heavier average rainfall.
Downpipes are listed seperately due to the large choice that is available, please click here for all the details of our cast iron downpipes.
Please note that for orders up to £750 + VAT, our cast iron guttering products are subject to a manufacturers’ delivery charge of £35 + VAT. Delivery is free on all orders over £750 + VAT.
- Cast Iron Half Round Gutter - 125mm x 1829mm Black£39.40 £47.28
- Cast Iron Half Round Gutter Fascia Bracket - 125mm Black£4.02 £4.82
- Cast Iron Half Round Gutter Rise & Fall Bracket - 125mm Galvanised£9.88 £11.86
- Cast Iron Half Round Gutter Side Rafter Bracket - 125mm Galvanised Black Painted£5.22 £6.26
- Cast Iron Half Round Gutter Top Rafter Bracket - 125mm Galvanised Black Painted£5.22 £6.26
- Cast Iron Half Round Gutter Left Hand Angle - 90 Degree x 125mm Black
- Cast Iron Half Round Gutter Right Hand Angle - 90 Degree x 125mm Black£16.64 £19.97
- Cast Iron Half Round Gutter Left Hand Angle - 135 Degree x 125mm Black£16.64 £19.97
- Cast Iron Half Round Gutter Right Hand Angle - 135 Degree x 125mm Black£16.64 £19.97
- Cast Iron Half Round Gutter External Stopend - 125mm Black£8.27 £9.92
- Cast Iron Half Round Gutter Internal Stopend - 125mm Black£8.27 £9.92
- Cast Iron Half Round Gutter Running Outlet - 125mm for 100mm Downpipe Black£16.64 £19.97
- Cast Iron Half Round Gutter Running Outlet - 125mm for 65mm Downpipe Black£16.64 £19.97
- Cast Iron Half Round Gutter Running Outlet - 125mm for 75mm Downpipe Black
- Cast Iron Half Round Gutter Stopend Outlet - 125mm for 100mm Downpipe Black£16.64 £19.97
- Cast Iron Half Round Gutter Stopend Outlet - 125mm for 65mm Downpipe Black
- Cast Iron Half Round Gutter Stopend Outlet - 125mm for 75mm Downpipe Black
Want some advice on how to install your Cast Iron Gutters, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.
Guides & Reviews
Installation & Maintenance
HARGREAVES DELIVERIES & RETURNS
Delivery of Hargreaves Foundry Cast Iron Products
Please note - there is an extended lead time for some of these products as detailed below.
Next day delivery is available on (providing orders are placed by 12 noon):
- Round Downpipes & Fittings
- Gutters & Fittings
- Standard Rainwater Heads
- Traditional Express (Pushfit soil) fittings and 1.8mtr lengths
Please allow 3-5 days for delivery of any:
- Soil Pipes & Fittings
- Drainage Pipes & Fittings
- Traditional Express (Pushfit soil) 3mtr lengths
Please note, that although most of our Cast Iron products are ex-stock , some items may be made to order, or painted to order, which can lead to extended lead times. Should your order be affected by this, we will contact you as soon as we can to advise of any delays.
Our Returns Policy for Hargreaves Foundry Products
Our cast iron products come direct from Hargreaves Foundry (HF) in Halifax so returns will need to go directly back to them.
Terms & Conditions of any returns
- All return requests must be notified within 90 days of the goods being despatched from HF. All damaged items must be notified within 24 hours of receipt of goods.
- HF reserve the right to inspect the goods prior to any agreement to return.
- All items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Once agreed, the goods must be returned within 14 days from the date on the Return Form. Otherwise the return will be deemed void and no credit raised.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to arrange and pay the cost of returning the goods to HF.
- All returns must be accompanied with the relevant Return Form.
- The original carriage charge is non-refundable.
- If for any reason the goods are returned damaged, HF reserve the right to charge extra for any remedial work or to have the item scrapped without refunding. The cost of remedial work will be advised prior to being carried out. The customer will be given the option to take the returned goods back at their expense if desired.
- Any bespoke items or specially painted RAL coloured items are non-returnable.
- Mech 416 Soil System pipes are non-returnable.
- All credits will be raised once the goods have been returned and inspected.
Restocking Charges which apply
Please be aware that all returns for Cast Iron Gutters and Soil & Drainage will incur a re-stocking charge:
- Premier Primed Standard Rainwater - 25%
- Premier Extra (Black) Standard Rainwater - 35%
- Premier Primed Sand Cast Rainwater - 25%
- Premier Extra (Black) Sand Cast Rainwater- 35%
- Premier LCC Soil - 25%
- Halifax Soil & Drain Systems Fittings Only - 25%
- Mech 416 Soil System Fittings Only - 35%
- Traditional Express Soil System - 35%
The % charged is based on the net selling price of the original goods - this charge is unfortunately out of our control as it is levied on us by the manufacturer.