Cast Iron Downpipes - Square - 100mm Primed
The Square version of our Cast Iron Downpipes gives a classic feel to the building it is installed on, whilst keeping up with the high standards of modern guttering. Cast Iron is very resilient against weather damage, transit damage and vandalism, so the system is exceptionally long lasting.
Whilst we are currently awaiting images for our 100mm Primed Square Downpipe range, the profile of these products is identical to our 100mm Black Square Downpipe range.
Please note that for orders up to £750 + VAT, our cast iron guttering products are subject to a manufacturers’ delivery charge of £35 + VAT. Delivery is free on all orders over £750 + VAT.
Please note: Square & Rectangular cast iron downpipes are made to order and have a delivery lead time of up to 14 days.
- Cast Iron Square Eared Downpipe - 100mm x 1829mm Primed£242.27 £290.72
- Cast Iron Square Eared Downpipe - 100mm x 914mm Primed£156.69 £188.03
- Cast Iron Square Downpipe Bend - 112.5 Degree x 100mm Primed£122.40 £146.88
- Cast Iron Square Downpipe Offset - 115mm Projection 100mm Primed£138.44 £166.13
- Cast Iron Square Downpipe Offset - 150mm Projection 100mm Primed£138.44 £166.13
- Cast Iron Square Downpipe Offset - 230mm Projection 100mm Primed£168.36 £202.03
- Cast Iron Square Downpipe Offset - 305mm Projection 100mm Primed£210.68 £252.82
- Cast Iron Square Downpipe Offset - 380mm Projection 100mm Primed£247.95 £297.54
- Cast Iron Square Downpipe Offset - 457mm Projection 100mm Primed£334.47 £401.36
- Cast Iron Square Downpipe Offset - 533mm Projection 100mm Primed£426.31 £511.57
- Cast Iron Square Downpipe Offset - 56mm Projection 100mm Primed£124.08 £148.90
- Cast Iron Square Downpipe Offset - 610mm Projection 100mm Primed£489.64 £587.57
- Cast Iron Square Downpipe Offset - 75mm Projection 100mm Primed£124.08 £148.90
- Cast Iron Square Downpipe Bend - 92.5 Degree x 100mm Primed£122.40 £146.88
- Cast Iron Square Downpipe Bend - 135 Degree x 100mm Primed£122.40 £146.88
- Cast Iron Square Downpipe Eared Anti-Splash Shoe - 100mm Primed£194.49 £233.39
- Cast Iron Square Downpipe Eared Shoe - 100mm Primed£123.56 £148.27
- Cast Iron Square Downpipe Eared Loose Socket with Spigot - 100mm Primed£81.80 £98.16
Want some advice on how to install your Cast Iron Gutters, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.
Guides & Reviews
Installation & Maintenance
HARGREAVES DELIVERY & RETURNS
Delivery of Hargreaves Foundry Cast Iron Products
Please note - there is an extended lead time for some of these products as detailed below.
Next day delivery is available on (providing orders are placed by 12 noon):
- Round Downpipes & Fittings
- Gutters & Fittings
- Standard Rainwater Heads
- Traditional Express (Pushfit soil) fittings and 1.8mtr lengths
Please allow 3-5 days for delivery of any:
- Soil Pipes & Fittings
- Drainage Pipes & Fittings
- Traditional Express (Pushfit soil) 3mtr lengths
Our Returns Policy for Hargreaves Foundry Products
Our cast iron products come direct from Hargreaves Foundry (HF) in Halifax so returns will need to go directly back to them.
Terms & Conditions of any returns
- All return requests must be notified within 90 days of the goods being despatched from HF. All damaged items must be notified within 24 hours of receipt of goods.
- HF reserve the right to inspect the goods prior to any agreement to return.
- All items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Once agreed, the goods must be returned within 14 days from the date on the Return Form. Otherwise the return will be deemed void and no credit raised.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to arrange and pay the cost of returning the goods to HF.
- All returns must be accompanied with the relevant Return Form.
- The original carriage charge is non-refundable.
- If for any reason the goods are returned damaged, HF reserve the right to charge extra for any remedial work or to have the item scrapped without refunding. The cost of remedial work will be advised prior to being carried out. The customer will be given the option to take the returned goods back at their expense if desired.
- Any bespoke items or specially painted RAL coloured items are non-returnable.
- Mech 416 Soil System pipes are non-returnable.
- All credits will be raised once the goods have been returned and inspected.
Restocking Charges which apply
Please be aware that all returns for Cast Iron Gutters and Soil & Drainage will incur a re-stocking charge:
- Premier Primed Standard Rainwater - 25%
- Premier Extra (Black) Standard Rainwater - 35%
- Premier Primed Sand Cast Rainwater - 25%
- Premier Extra (Black) Sand Cast Rainwater- 35%
- Premier LCC Soil - 25%
- Halifax Soil & Drain Systems Fittings Only - 25%
- Mech 416 Soil System Fittings Only - 35%
- Traditional Express Soil System - 35%
The % charged is based on the net selling price of the original goods - this charge is unfortunately out of our control as it is levied on us by the manufacturer.