Pushfit Cast Iron Soil System
Whilst Traditional Express Push Fit Soil looks exactly the same as the old lead jointed systems, it uses rubber sealing gaskets to join plain ended pipes to fittings.
Manufactured to BS416, this product is ideally suited to listed buildings or conservation projects where a traditional appearance is required. This system is quiet, strong and very long lasting but with the major benefit of ease of installation when compared to traditional lead jointed systems.
INSTALLATION OF CAST IRON PUSH FIT SOIL PRODUCTS
Installation is a fairly simple process due to the use of the push fit sockets. The design of your soil stack should incorporate at least one eared socket on each fitting - this will ensure that the whole stack can be fixed securely to the building. Please note that all fittings and pipes are plain ended, so sockets will be required at every joint. Sockets come either plain or eared, and there is also the choice of a slip socket for cutting into existing soil stacks. Please click here to download our Installation Guide.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF PUSH FIT CAST IRON SOIL
- Cast Iron is incredibly strong and long-lasting - perfect for withstanding on-site rigours and it is very, very hard to vandalise, hence it is ideal for use in public buildings and areas.
- Long Life - Cast Iron when properly installed will usually outlast the life of the building.
- Eco-friendly - Cast Iron is 100% recyclable
- Low Maintenance - Like all soil systems Cast Iron should be inspected annually but remedial action is very rarely required.
- Quick to Install - the only special tools required are the gasket relaxing tool and our lubricant, both of which are included within the range.
- Perfect for listed buildings.
COMPATIBILITY OF PUSH FIT CAST IRON SOIL
The fittings and sockets in this system are only designed to be used within the Traditional Express Push Fit Range - they cannot be used with any other system.
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
For details on delivery and returns of this product range, please consult the Delivery & Returns tab.
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Double Spigot Pipe - 100mm x 1.8mtr£88.31 £105.97
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Double Spigot Pipe - 100mm x 3mtr£147.14 £176.57
- Push Fit Cast Iron Eared Soil Push Fit Socket - 100mm£37.51 £45.01
- Push Fit Cast Iron Plain Soil Push Fit Socket - 100mm£34.90 £41.88
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Adjustable Steel Bracket - 100mm£13.84 £16.61
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Bend - 22.5 Degree x 100mm£74.80 £89.76
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Bend - 67.5 Degree x 100mm£46.21 £55.45
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Bend - 92.5 Degree x 100mm£46.21 £55.45
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Long Radius Bend - 92.5 Degree x 100mm£74.80 £89.76
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Long Tail Bend - 92.5 Degree x 100mm£59.14 £70.97
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Offset Bend - 75mm Projection x 100mm£48.89 £58.67
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Offset Bend - 130mm Projection x 100mm£65.16 £78.19
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Access Bend - 92.5 Degree x 100mm£95.63 £114.76
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Long Radius Access Bend - 92.5 Degree x 100mm£126.44 £151.73
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Branch - 92.5 Degree x 100mm£70.91 £85.09
- Push Fit Cast Iron Soil Double Branch - 92.5 Degree x 100mm£89.01 £106.81
Want some advice on how to install your soil and waste system, or interested in finding out more about our product range, take a look at our guides & tips.
Guides & Reviews
Installation & Maintenance
Our general Delivery & Returns policy can be found here. Below you can consult specific details regarding the Delivery & Returns of Hargreaves Cast Iron products.
DELIVERY OF HARGREAVES FOUNDRY CAST IRON PRODUCTS
Due to their extreme weight, orders containing cast iron rainwater and soil products will incur an additional delivery charge. Below are the details of how this charge is applied to orders depending on their total value of cast iron products.
- Orders under £1,000: £38.50 + VAT
- Orders of £1,000 and over: Free of charge
Due to their extreme length, orders containing cast iron soil pipes may have an additional delivery charge applied depending on the total value of cast iron soil pipes ordered. Please see the table below for more details.
ORDERS INCLUDING 3M SOIL PIPE
Up to £150 + VAT
£75 + VAT
£150-£375 + VAT
£85 + VAT
£375-£750 + VAT
£105 + VAT
£750-£1,000 + VAT
£15 + VAT
Free of charge
Please note - all Hargreaves products are currently on a 3 - 5 working day delivery lead time. Below are the delivery time frames that are usually expected for Hargreaves products.
Same day dispatch is available on (providing orders are placed by 11:00 AM):
- Round Downpipes & Fittings
- Gutters & Fittings
- Standard Rainwater Heads
- Traditional Express (Pushfit soil) fittings and 1.8mtr lengths
Please allow 3-5 days for delivery of any:
- Soil Pipes & Fittings
- Drainage Pipes & Fittings
- Traditional Express (Pushfit soil) 3mtr lengths
The following products are made to order, please allow 7-10 days for delivery:
Please note, that although most of our Cast Iron products are ex-stock, some items may be made to order, or painted to order, which can lead to extended lead times. Should your order be affected by this, we will contact you as soon as we can to advise of any delays.
Our Returns Policy for Hargreaves Foundry Products
Our cast iron products come directly from Hargreaves Foundry (HF) in Halifax so returns will need to go directly back to them.
Terms & Conditions of any returns
- All return requests must be notified within 90 days of the goods being despatched from HF. All damaged items must be notified within 24 hours of receipt of goods.
- HF reserve the right to inspect the goods prior to any agreement to return.
- All items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Once agreed, the goods must be returned within 14 days from the date on the Return Form. Otherwise, the return will be deemed void and no credit raised.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to arrange and pay the cost of returning the goods to HF.
- All returns must be accompanied by the relevant Return Form.
- The original carriage charge is non-refundable.
- If for any reason the goods are returned damaged, HF reserve the right to charge extra for any remedial work or to have the item scrapped without refunding. The cost of remedial work will be advised prior to being carried out. The customer will be given the option to take the returned goods back at their expense if desired.
- Any bespoke items or specially painted RAL coloured items are non-returnable.
- Mech 416 Soil System pipes are non-returnable.
- All credits will be raised once the goods have been returned and inspected.
Restocking Charges which apply
Please be aware that all returns for Cast Iron Gutters and Soil & Drainage will incur a re-stocking charge:
- Premier Primed Standard Rainwater - 25%
- Premier Extra (Black) Standard Rainwater - 35%
- Premier Primed Sand Cast Rainwater - 25%
- Premier Extra (Black) Sand Cast Rainwater- 35%
- Premier LCC Soil - 25%
- Halifax Soil & Drain Systems Fittings Only - 25%
- Mech 416 Soil System Fittings Only - 35%
- Traditional Express Soil System - 35%
The % charged is based on the net selling price of the original goods - this charge is unfortunately out of our control as it is levied on us by the manufacturer.