Premium Woodgrain Decking
Ecoscape Forma decking is an advanced co-extruded collection of decking boards. Manufactured from 55% reclaimed wood fibres and 45% recycled plastic, the Forma boards are covered in an externally durable outer layer, making the boards scratch and stain resistant and UV stable.
Forma decking has a dual-surface finish with a woodgrain effect on one side and wide groove pattern on the other. The co-extrusion process uniquely mixes every individual board, helping them accurately mimic the effect of natural timber.
The boards are incredibly low-maintenance and strong, leading to a long lifespan – in fact, our Forma decking range is backed with a 25-year warranty for your peace of mind. Available in 6 stylish colours, these boards can be supplied in 3000mm and 4800mm lengths.
We can also provide any associated fixings and trims, including Angles, Composite Fascia trims, Flat Composite trims, and the hidden fixing system that creates a seamless finish to your Ecoscape Forma boards.
Advantages of Composite Decking
Mixing the traditional material of wood with the increased strength of HDPE allows the decking boards to be stronger and more durable than traditional timber.
thanks to their strength and material composition, the decking boards are low maintenance once installed, requiring no more than a soapy wash down twice a year.
Safety: Splinter Free
Ecoscape composite decking boards will not splinter or split when under pressure, making them a safe option for houses with pets and young children.
All our Ecoscape decking ranges come in a wide range of colour options, so you can choose the shade that truly suits your home.
Long Term Value
Composite decking boards are a cost-effective solution – they are manufactured to last a long time and their durability means that your initial investment will recoup itself over the years, whereas other materials you may have to replace over time, which increases the cost.
Ecoscape decking boards are UV stable and will not stain from constant penetration from the sun’s rays. They will also not rot, warp or buckle when exposed to heavy rain.
Composite vs Wood Deck
Regular timber planks are susceptible to damage from the elements – they can lose their colour under constant UV exposure, or end up rotting in heavy rain. This is not the case with composite decking boards – the addition of 45% HDPE plastic gives them weather resistance that timber decking could only dream of.
Timber decking may also need to be painted, sealed and replaced frequently. All of these processes come at a cost. Although composite decking may be more of an initial investment, it is virtually maintenance free and designed to last a minimum of 20 years – far longer than wood. This means that it is more cost effective over time than timber decking.
Composite Decking Lifestyle Benefits
If you’re someone who is always aware of the eco choices you make, you can rest assured knowing that choosing Ecoscape composite decking is choosing a sustainable option. The decking boards are made from 55% reclaimed wood fibres and 45% recycled plastic, making them an environmentally friendly option for those who like to make a difference.
Adding composite decking to your home can create a whole host of added benefits to your home that you never knew existed! Not only are you able to use your outdoor space more frequently for personal benefits or to entertain friends, adding Ecoscape composite decking to your home could even increase its value! Creating a usable space is incredibly appealing to prospective buyers – so not only can you benefit from installing composite decking now, when it’s time to sell, you can reap the benefits even more.
Composite Decking FAQs
As such a new and innovative product in the market, many people have questions regarding composite decking and how it can be used. We’ve put together a whole guide on some of the most common Ecoscape Decking FAQs – if you’ve got a question, take a look here to see if it has been answered, and if not, do get in touch with our team of friendly advisors.
Installation & Maintenance
Guides & Reviews
Our general Delivery & Returns policy can be found here. Below you can consult specific details regarding the Delivery & Returns of Ecoscape products.
DELIVERY OF ECOSCAPE PRODUCTS
- Slatted Cladding, Midnight & Silver Birch Panel Cladding: available with next day delivery depending on stock availability.
- All other Ecoscape Composite Cladding, Fencing and Balustrades: 7-10 days lead time.
- Any orders containing an Ecoscape product are subject to a manufacturers' delivery surcharge of £150 ex. VAT.
- PLEASE NOTE: The delivery is a kerbside service - goods will be delivered to the kerb at the end of your driveway. Your delivery needs to be handballed off the vehicle - driver will open the protective wrap of an individual pallet and require assistance in offloading the goods off the vehicle by hand. Larger orders will require two able-bodied people on site to accept the delivery.
RETURN OF ECOSCAPE PRODUCTS
- Goods delivered from Ecoscape UK LTD directly can be returned within 28 days from the date of delivery.
- All returns are to be made back to: Ecoscape UK LTD, Unit 1, Higher Boradfiled Farm, Heywood OL10 2TA
- Ecoscape UK LTD will not be responsible for any cost associated with the return.
- Once goods are returned and checked - credit or refund will be issued. All refunds take up to 14 days to be processed, depending on your bank.
- Goods must be returned in resealable condition - unused and not in any way damaged.
- 10% restocking fee applies to all returned foods