Is It True That Steel Gutter Angles Need Extra Unions?
It is true that most of the Steel Gutter systems sold in the UK do not incorporate rubber seals into their Gutter Angles. This effectively means that at every change of direction you need to incorporate two additional unions, adding a considerable cost on larger projects. Many customers are unaware of this and only compare the price og Gutters and Brackets.
Fortunately our Galeco Steel Gutters differ from the norm. The forward-thinking product designers have made sure that all of the 90° Gutter Angles on the 100mm system and both the 90° and 135° angles on the 135mm systems incorporate wide seals, eliminating the need for additional unions and saving valuable cost.
The adjustable angle on the 135mm system also has the benefit of integral seals.
Items you will need
- Steel Gutter Internal Adjustable Angle - 100 to 165 Degree x 135mm Galvanised£28.64 £23.87
- Steel Gutter lnternal Angle - 135 Degree x 135mm Galvanised£27.28 £22.73
- Steel Gutter Internal Angle - 90 Degree x 135mm Black£26.50 £22.08
- Steel Gutter Internal Angle - 90 Degree x 135mm Galvanised£21.12 £17.60
- Steel Gutter Union - 135mm Black£5.32 £4.43
- Steel Gutter Internal Angle - 90 Degree x 135mm Graphite Grey£26.50 £22.08
- Steel Gutter Internal Angle - 90 Degree x 135mm Copper Effect£31.85 £26.54
- Steel Gutter Union - 135mm Graphite Grey£5.81 £4.84
- Steel Gutter Union - 135mm Copper Effect£6.97 £5.81