WPC Decking Boards - Black
The Black WPC Decking option is one of five colours available and the most impactful choice we offer. Great for customers who want to make their decking a statement piece, or use it to emphasise nearby surroundings, gardens and objects, while still benefiting from the ease WPC solutions provide.
Please note that for orders up to £250 + VAT, our WPC decking products are subject to a manufacturers’ delivery charge of £15 + VAT. Delivery is free on all orders over £250 + VAT.
PLEASE NOTE: The grooved side of the board comes in a lighter shade than the woodgrain side. Trims and step boards are in a similar shade as the grooved side of the boards. For further details or to check colours please get in touch.
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
For details on delivery and returns of this product range, please consult the Delivery & Returns tab.
- WPC Double Faced Decking Plank Black - 25mm x 5000mm (L) x 148mm (W)£56.49 £67.79
- WPC Double Faced Decking Plank Black - 25mm x 3000mm (L) x 148mm (W)£33.90 £40.68
- WPC Double Faced Angle Trim Black - 40mm x 5000mm (L) x 40mm (W) - OUT OF STOCK
Item will be despatched when stock is received£29.40 £35.28
- WPC Double Faced Angle Trim Black - 40mm x 3000mm (L) x 40mm (W)£16.64 £19.97
- WPC Decking Step Board Black - 50mm x 3000mm (L) x 140mm (W)£45.51 £54.61
- WPC Sub Frame - 30mm x 5000mm (L) x 40mm (W)£28.30 £33.96
- WPC Fixing Clip - Pack of 100£39.92 £47.90
- Stainless Steel Intermediate Clip - Pack of 100£48.81 £58.57
- Stainless Steel Starter Clip - Pack of 20£11.09 £13.31
- Weed Control Fabric Pack - 10m (L) x 2m (W) Sheets£27.72 £33.26
- Weed Control Fabric Roll - 25m (L) x 2m (W)£49.92 £59.90
Installation & Maintenance
Guides & Reviews
STORM DELIVERY & RETURNS
Our general Delivery & Returns policy can be found here. Below you can consult specific details regarding Delivery & Returns of Southgate products.
DELIVERY OF STORM BUILDING PRODUCTS FROM SOUTHGATE
PLEASE NOTE - we are currently experiencing short delays to shipments of Southgate products - lead times are currently approximately 3 - 7 working days and may not necessarily follow the schedule below at this time.
- Polycarbonate Sheets and Bars
- Internal Cladding
- Hygiene Cladding
- Storm Decking
Please note that if returned with no fault of the product from the manufacturer, all storm products incur a 15% restocking fee and a collection charge if collection is required.
If ordering a Storm product then please consult the graphic below to see what day delivery will be in your area.
** Storm will endeavour to adhere to this delivery schedule wherever possible
** Orders over 5m in length and/or over 250kg MAY be subject to extended lead times
** Sheets over 6m will be subject to a £150 delivery surcharge and extended lead times
If you have any questions regarding delivery then please give us a call.