Floplast Gutter - Features and Benefits (Video)
Never used Floplast Guttering before?
Floplast is the UK market leader in guttering supplies, and for a number of very good reasons. Take a look at the short video below to learn more about the Floplast rainwater system.
Floplast is a name synonymous with high quality PVC-U products for new build and hime improvement projects - the Floplast gutter systems offer a wide choice of profile design, both traditional and modern and a range of colours to suit all tastes and provide solutions to all installation requirements.
Colours: Black, White, Grey, Anthracite Grey, Caramel, Brown, Cast Iron Effect
The Floplast Gutter systems come with a range of features and benefits:
- They are all made to British standard and are BSI Kitemarked
- All come with a 20 year performance guarantee
- All come with a minimum 10 year colour guarantee
- All Floplast gutters come with a high gloss finish as a result of high quality manufacturing
- Tough and durable, yet lightweight for ease of use during installation
- On Floplast running outlets and unions, there are insertion marks to show you exactly where to fit the gutter and there are also fitting lugs on the back for screwing back to the fascia bracket
- Suitable for all types of buildings, domestic, commercial and industrial
- The industrial gutter is available in black, white and grey and offers one of the highest flow rates available
- Most Floplast gutters fit with other gutter systems, so there’s no need to worry if you’re connecting to your neighbour’s system
- All gutters, pipes and fittings are manufactured in PVC-U a material which is not easily ignitable and will not support combustion
- All Floplast guttering products are subject to continuous quality control procedures and testing.